Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 July 09

As I look around I see no Red Sux fans anywhere, what happened folks, where did you all go? I mean its just a little losing streak, it happens all the time. Be careful though the Rays are gaining! As we head into the dog days of summer one thought has come to my attention, since the return of A-fraud the Yankees have the best record in baseball. It just makes me cringe a little, that will only feed his oversized ego I'm sure. Why oh why does it have to be because of him, and dont any of you say its because he is the best player in baseball, he is NOT! That distingtion goes to the fella in St. Louis who to this point we will say is all natural and a machine!! year after year, he just keeps hitting with little to no protection in the line up.

Hey New York, it seems that Torre guy can manage a little!!

Hey Mets time to dismantle, it hasnt work in years so FIRE SALE baby FIRE SALE!!!!

The UFL??? havent we done this already and it failed and failed and failed why oh why do they keep trying it?

Is it me or have the Denver Nuggets done absolutely nothing this offseason to get better. Cleveland, Boston, Orlando, Miami, LA Lakers, LA Clippers, San Antonio all have made improvements but nothing in Denver and for a team that was close that is disappointing!

I think that the Dodgers and Joe Torre beating the Yankees in the World Series would completely finish off George Steinbrenner III once and for all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment